K-TRIPS features Internet-based permit application, payment and delivery. K-TRIPS also include an interactive, map-based, tool set to allow permit applicants to test routes with specific load configurations. This "routing engine" factors load variables such as total dimensions and axle weights to determine whether specific routes could be used for safe passage.
- K-TRIPS home page
- KCoVRS home page
- State Regulations and Statutes
- KDOT Regulations and Statutes
- KTRIPS Company User Guide and Training
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Resources
- Kansas Turnpike Oversized Guidelines